BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

You gotta be wise

Listen as your day unfolds, challenge what the future holds, try and keep your head up to the sky. Lovers, they may cause you tears, go ahead release your fears, stand up and be counted, don't be ashamed to cry. You gotta be, You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, You gotta be wiser, you gotta be hard, You gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, You gotta stay together

Ronald Reagan

"Abraham Lincoln recognized that we could not survive as a free land when some men could decide that others were not fit to be free and should therefore be slaves. Likewise, we cannot survive as a free nation when some men decide that others are not fit to live and should be abandoned to abortion or infanticide."
~ Ronald Reagan – Abortion and the Conscience of the Nation ~
Anne Geddes

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want.





I'm a nerd. What can I say. I totally just enjoyed the rerun on the NYE program of the spice girls. And I sang along. I still know all the words to all the Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, and N*Sync songs. If they were a pop group in the 90's, I'm there! haha.

90's music is the best. Hands down.

0 comments: